YITH WooCommerce Social Login Premium Research on online consumers reported extremely important data: more than 77% prefer social login for two main reasons when using an e-commerce site: security and data accuracy. This definitely leads to increased conversion rates and therefore more sales.
There is a reason why customers prefer social login instead of completing a new registration form for each site they visit. First of all, security: social login allows you not to leave your username and password in the hands of potentially unsafe websites. Not to mention that it is always necessary to have all of these in mind and to fill out a form for each site.
The second main reason is the personalization of data that is much more accurate with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Customers who are annoyed by an inappropriate orientation are pleasantly surprised when offered to them close to their tastes and needs, and this happens more often when you access social networks that you constantly update.
All of this makes your potential customers feel more confident and more willing to buy from your online store.
YITH WooCommerce Social Login Premium Features:
- Login with Facebook
- Sign in with Twitter
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with GitHub
- Sign in with Windows Live
- Sign in with Tumblr
- Sign in with Paypal
- Sign in with VK
- Sign in with LinkedIn
- Yahoo! Sign in with!
- Sign in with Foursquare
- Customize the text to be displayed instead of “Sign in”
- Customize the text on the checkout page
- View a connection report
- See social connections with all users on the list
- View active connections for each user from the user profile (administrator)
- Users will see a list of all links on the “My Account” page and will also be able to sign in with other providers and even remove the link to one of the existing social networks.
- Manage administrative redirection after users are logged in
- You can specify a location for login buttons on “My Account” and WP login pages and comments.
- You can use a widget to display the login buttons
- You can use a shortcode to display the login buttons
- If users sign up from a social network, they will receive a description, billing address, billing email, etc. Certain information such as, will be stored in WooCommerce profiles.
- You can configure logging for debugging
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “YITH WooCommerce Social Login Premium”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issue, please contact us.