YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce Premium 1.2.22
Download YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce Premium 1.2.22 – Every time you have to price new products you have to sell, many questions arise: You want to be nice to your customers, but something can affect your decision on what the final price might be, and goodwill is not enough.
Some of these questions may be related to the price applied by the selected payment gateway for each transaction. The biggest warning factor is the fact that if you intend to add that cost directly to the final price of the product, this will affect your customers’ decisions and you can start purchasing at another store by paying a little less for it. And so you are not only losing a sale, but also a potential customer.
Obviously, you can’t afford to lose money, but you can also consider adding that cost to the final price because the prices of each gateway are different and you start showing an expensive price even if it’s the payment method chosen by the user. It’s not necessary.
The solution is simple, all you have to do is apply the increase as soon as your customer chooses the payment method, so you don’t have to raise the price of your product, or even lower it. instead of!
YITH Dynamic Pricing Per Payment Method for WooCommerce is the ultimate solution to this problem that has kept customers away from purchasing so far.
After installing, you will finally be able to decide whether to increase the price (as a percentage or a fixed amount) and at the same time get a discount on the total amount of the order.
You can also schedule increases or discounts for a certain period of time to have full control.
Imagine a promotion on one of the payment methods you use, in which case you can notify your customers of this promotion with just a few clicks and apply the discount dynamically directly during checkout.
- Associate a different fixed discount with each payment method available in your store
- Create a set of different pricing rules for each available payment method
- Apply additional fees or discounts to the cart based on the selected payment method
- The price difference can be either a fixed or a percentage amount, depending on the shopping cart subtotal
- Add a note on the payment form about the selected payment method
- Select the user roles to which the rule will apply
- If there are certain items in the shopping cart, follow the rule
- Enable the rule only if the shopping cart subtotal matches the defined minimum and maximum values
- Include or exclude taxes from the shopping cart amount that the price variation is applied to after selecting the payment method
- Plan a rule by payment method by choosing start and end date
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce EU VAT
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce Premium”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issue, please contact us.