The WooCommerce Wallet Management module allows customers to use virtual money in the store along with many other functions such as sending, requesting, and withdrawing funds from the wallet. It helps the seller to implement a digital wallet system in their WooCommerce store. Customers will not have to fill out their payment details each time, they can simply log in and pay for products using the money in the wallet. Customers will also have the benefit of getting cash back on a shopping cart, recharge, and item basis. Customers can recommend your site to their friends to earn a referral amount, and a new customer who signs up can earn a referral amount as well as signup credits.
The Wallet system app for WooCommerce will improve the overall user experience. It will speed up the payment process as customers will switch without entering transaction details each time. Increase the convenience and security of the payment process. It benefits both customers and managers.
The administrator can process refunds directly to the customer’s wallet. Admin can view wallet information anywhere with the help of built-in shortcodes. All the information of the user’s wallet can be exported to a CSV file, also the CSV file can be imported in bulk/credit for the wallet amount for the users.
WooCommerce Wallet Management Features
- Administrators can enable/disable module functionality for clients.
- The administrator can set the minimum upload limit for the wallet.
- The administrator can set the maximum recharge limit for the wallet.
- The administrator can set the minimum debt limit for the wallet at the time of purchase.
- The administrator can set the maximum debt limit for the wallet at the time of purchase.
- The administrator can set a minimum transfer limit for the wallet at the time of sending/requesting funds.
- The administrator can set a maximum transfer limit for the wallet at the time of sending/requesting funds.
- Admin can set up registration credits in the wallet for new customers.
- The administrator can configure the default wallet upload order status.
- Admin can enable payment gateways for the wallet to reload.
- Admin can enable/disable partial wallet payments.
- Admin can enable/disable the OTP verification function for wallet transactions selected on the client-side.
- The administrator can set the OTP expiration time for clients.
- The administrator can set the length of OTP digits for clients.
- Admin can enable/disable wallet withdrawal functionality on the client-side.
- The administrator can set fixed or percentage-based withdrawal fees for customers.
- The administrator can set a minimum withdrawal limit from the wallet at the time of withdrawal.
- The administrator can set the maximum withdrawal limit of the wallet at the time of withdrawal.
- Admin can enable/disable wallet forwarding functionality on the client-side.
- The administrator can determine the amount of profit that both customers and new users can earn during successful registration.
- The administrator can configure the default email content to be sent to new users on the recommendation.
- Customers can also change the content of the reference email.
- Admin can set menu endpoint from my accounts page.
- The administrator can set the menu endpoint title of my accounts page.
- Admin can enable/disable sidebar widgets in my accounts page menu.
- Shortcodes can be used dynamically for the wallet.
- Admin can see the list of users and their wallet balances.
- Admin can export users with wallet data to csv.
- Admin can make a large loan/debit importing the csv.
- Admin can manually credit/debit wallet balance for users.
- The administrator can view the list of withdrawal requests and mark them as paid or cancel them.
- The manager can see all the transactions related to the portfolios with different filters.
- Admin can enable/disable Wallet payment gateway.
- Admin can create multiple refund rules for cart total, product and wallet reload.
- Customers can buy
See Also: Divi Builder + Templates
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “WooCommerce Wallet Management”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issues, please contact us.