WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator 3.20.0
WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator extension for WooCommerce allows you to add and configure a calculator for your products sold in quantities based on their size, square feet, volume or weight. This allows you to easily sell products with a known size per item. For example, let’s say you have tiles that sell for $2.09 per square foot and you offer a tile box covering 35 square feet or a larger box covering 60 square feet. You can simply enter the size of the box with the same price per square meter and the calculator will show the total price per box.
Do you want to let customers tell you how much they need you? The Measurement Price Calculator also allows you to sell products by price per unit of measurement (square meter, cubic meter, etc.). Perhaps mulch can be sold at a price per cubic metre; You can let the customer provide the mulch area and depth, and the calculator will derive the total cubic meters and final price. Configure any combination of units and customize the labels to your store’s needs!
WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator Features
- Use the quantity calculator for products based on known product measurements (i.e. tile box)
- For items priced and sold per unit, use the pricing calculator: feet, square meters, cubic meters, etc. (e.g. garden mulch by volume, wallpaper by area)
- Product prices can be displayed per unit (eg “$1.75/ft”, “starting at $3/m2)” in the store and on product pages.
- Pricing calculator inventory support – Product inventory can be managed “per unit”
- Price calculator dynamic weight: product weight can be adjusted / calculated “per unit” for shipping
- Price calculator pricing table – Set price discounts based on simple product measurement ranges
- Calculators available for all physical attributes: dimensions, area, surface area, volume or weight
- Area, volume, perimeter and surface area calculators allow simple entries or enter length, width and height independently
- Use any combination of units
- Automatically include an optional redundancy estimate, allowing user-defined inputs
- Customize measurement and price tags
- Determine the minimum and maximum values or step/increment accepted for measurements entered by customers
- Supported variable items for unit price, shipping weight, and inventory
- Special calculator “Room Walls” for selling wallpaper
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issues, please contact us.