Super Backup & Clone – We are proud to announce that WP SuperBackup lets you do just that! Working on your site is always a lengthy and burdensome process, and it would be a shame if all your hard work was wasted by misconfiguration or an error that might not even be your fault.
Having a reliable backup solution can help you avoid this. This is where our plugin comes in.
Super Backup & Clone Features:
- Intuitive dashboard – get a quick overview of available backup instances
- Cloud Sync: Working with a production and staging server? We’ve got you covered! WP SuperBackup allows you to easily sync all files or just the ones you really need between servers within minutes. All this happens automatically according to a schedule you define!
- Configure “Snapshots” – You can have one or any number of backup instances
- Snapshot logs – easily keep track of all backup tasks and always know the current status of your most recent backup
- Sample Migration – If you’ve stored a backup on your trusted hard drive, this feature allows you to easily import it and move it to your existing WordPress installation. You have full control over the migrated files so that they don’t interrupt the upload after the migration is complete.
- One Click Restore – Select any snapshot, click Restore, OK!
- Cloud Snapshots – If you want to be more secure, the plugin allows you to upload your backups to the cloud in case your server is completely out!
- Backup destinations: WP SuperBackup, your own FTP accounts, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon, OneDrive, Copy.com, RackSpace, etc. It supports a range of cloud services including but not limited to.
- Simple configuration: A quick visit to the “General Settings” tab allows you to configure email notifications, define a quota, clean up the backup directory (on the same server) or just existing backup files
- Self Diagnostics – The “System” panel allows you to live check your server configuration and instantly flag potential problems so you can fix them before starting the backup.
- Great support – need help or have a question? Do not be afraid! We’ve included the documentation right there in the WP SuperBackup dashboard, with a direct link for you to contact us through our support system.
- MultiSite to MultiSite – The SuperBackup system allows you to migrate directly from one MultiSite to another without worry.
- MultiSite to SingleSite – If running on a MultiSite platform, the system will detect it and have the opportunity to have a SingleSite snapshot ready to be moved to any regular WP site or another SingleSite located on another MultiSite platform.
- SingleSite to MultiSite – A simple snapshot of a standard WP site can be moved to a selected SingleSite located on your multisite platform. So you can move all your standalone WP websites to one WP MultiSite.
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “Super Backup & Clone”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issue, please contact us.