Local Delivery Drivers 1.7.9 NULLED – WooCommerce Premium
Local Delivery Drivers NULLED 1.7.9 will Improve delivery methods, driver management, driver order assignments, SMS and email notifications, route planning, navigation, and more.
Admin can assign controllers to orders in bulk in the admin panel. Drivers can request orders. Delivery service drivers can request orders from the driver’s board.
Local Delivery Drivers Features:
Assign delivery drivers to orders
- Automatically assign delivery drivers
- Automatically assign existing delivery drivers to orders.
- Assign couriers to bulk orders
- Admin can assign controllers to orders in the admin panel in bulk.
- Drivers can request orders
- Delivery drivers can request orders from the driver’s control panel.
- Delivery Drivers Control Panel optimized for mobile devices
- An app-like experience for delivery drivers to manage all deliveries from their mobile devices.
- Delivery drivers can request orders.
- Update delivery statuses
- Delivery drivers can update their order statuses as delivered or failed attempts and leave feedback on orders.
- Route planning and navigation
- The delivery driver can plan his route and navigate towards his destination.
- Search or send customers
- The delivery driver can easily call the customer or dispatcher.
The route is planned
- Native Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce Premium Plugin allows delivery drivers to plan their routes by distance or manually.
- Optimize the route based on the distance
- Delivery drivers can optimize their route based on distance and take a short route to the destination.
- Plan the route manually
- Delivery drivers can manually plan their routes to get the best route they want.
Delivery Driver Order Page
- Complete the order page on the delivery control board.
- Navigation and destination map
- Delivery drivers can see the address on the map and navigate towards the destination.
- Call the customer or dispatcher
- Delivery drivers can easily call the customer or dispatcher.
- Delivery status updates
- Delivery drivers can easily mark the order status as delivered or not delivered.
- Order details
- The delivery driver can view all order details including billing address, shipping address, items, comments, and more.
Driver update request status
- Delivery controllers can easily update the order status as delivery or failed delivery.
- Mark the order delivered or delivery failed
- Delivery Drivers can update the order status as delivered or failed delivery and add comments to the order.
- Next delivery
- After delivery drivers complete their delivery, they can easily navigate to the next destination on their route.
How To Free Download?
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “Local Delivery Drivers NULLED”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issues, please contact us.