Digits 7.8.1 Nulled – WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login
Digits is compatible with the latest versions of BuddyPress, WooCommerce, and all other plugins. The listing in Envato (Codecanyon) is not the newest, so there is no way we can select the latest version in item details.
What is OTP?
OTP stands for One-Time Password or One-Time Password, also known as SMS Access Code, One-Time SMS Access Code in different parts of the world.
But it is!
OTP / One Time Password acts as a uniquely generated password each time a user attempts to log in or register, and sent to their mobile number. Nowadays, it is a very secure system as the access code is generated every time and since it does not require the user to remember the password, it facilitates all these at the same time and increases user conversion.
Password-free login for WordPress
The numbers allow your user to register on your website with only their mobile phone number. No more checking emails. SMS only In this fast-paced world, no one has time to register on your website using traditional email, as this is not the only relevant step, the user needs to log into the email account – open the email – click the verification link to verify the email and then you can access the account on their website. And then comes the passwords, even if you manage to do that, the most important thing to remember to gain access to the account is the password. Now, if they forget it again, the user has to go through all of the pain they went through while signing up. Even for all of this, today’s websites are losing customers as no one has time to do all this.
But it changes with the numbers
Since mobile devices are the only thing people spend the most time with, we signed up for WordPress and moved to the next level. Now the user can create an account by simply entering the mobile phone number and logging in with the OTP access code (one-time password). Password is not required.
- Password reset with OTP password
- Login with a password, login with OTP, or password anything
- Special fields for login and registration forms
- White Label Private Login and Registration Page
- Modal login and registration form
- Whitelist / Blocking Countries
- Automatically detect the country code
- Default country code
- Users can add email after signing up on the mobile device
- Users can also register by email and add phone numbers later
- Free and paid SMS gateways
- Full WooCommerce support
- Login – remove email and password fields from registration forms
- Disable strong password recording
- WooCommerce phone verification at checkout
- Login, Register, Logout Redirect
- Option to add captcha to login form
- Test the API configuration
- WC adding order can call user by mobile phone number
- Compliant with GDPR
- Option to disable recording
- Option to disable OTP
- WPML compatible
How To Free Download?
Download “Digits” now from the download button given below.
Note: If you have any problem while downloading, kindly disable Adblock for this site.
Still, facing any issues? feel free to contact us.