DeBlocker is a powerful tool and money-saving plugin for WordPress-built websites. The purpose of this plugin is to ask the website visitor to disable ad-blocking browser extensions. The plugin defines most of the browser extensions for ad blocking, such as AdBlock and Adblock Plus, uBlock and uBlocker, AdGuard AdBlocker, Poper Blocker, Ads Killer, Adaware Ad Block, Easy Ad Blocker and many others.
The second version of the plugin has a new working logic and a dynamic script that is hard to detect for any AdBlock extension. The new script perfectly recognizes all known ad blockers and blocks them to protect website content.
The WordPress Anti AdBlock plugin is a useful utility for those who produce high-quality original content and do not want to waste money on ad blockers.
DeBlocker is designed to block the use of AdBlocker extensions as much as possible. The user cannot open the context menu, select and copy anything on the page, and use hotkeys until they disable AdBlock.
- Ready for Gutenberg
- Plugin identifies all known ad-blocker extensions
- Works well with all WordPress themes
- Perfect for RTL steering
- Works for both whole website and individual pages
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Light and fast
- Compatible with all modern browsers
- WooCommerce compatible
- Compatible with all major browsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera
- Easy to use and customize
- Great for mobile devices and tablets
- Installation Guide
- Detailed user manual
- Great customization capabilities
- Six months of included support for CodeCanyon buyers
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “DeBlocker”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issues, please contact us.