Bhojon 2.7 Nulled – Best Restaurant Management Software with Restaurant Website
Bhojon 2.7 Online Restaurant Management System is an all-in-one restaurant management solution with restaurant POS. This system has been developed to automate the daily activity of a restaurant. This system has a fully automated online ordering system, website, cloud kitchen, QR based order taking system (plugins), desktop / offline application (plugins). Restaurant food production management system, easy-to-use POS to manage your sales. We have developed applications for this as well. The customer can easily order food from the website or Android apps, and also change his table, position, waiter, etc. Can reserve for lunch or dinner. And from the admin panel, the admin can monitor everything.
- Display a food / drink menu on any mobile device with variable screen size. For example. tablets, smartphones.
- The mobile application must be platform independent (iOS / Android); Check if Multi-Language is available. This is a separate add-on module and is payable
- The food / beverage menu can contain pictures (and videos).
- Management panel for restaurant manager where the manager can create, read, update and delete in the menu.
- Restaurant manager will be able to create a new user and assign roles such as waiter and manager.
- The customer can order one or more food / drinks.
- After the waiter accepts the order, send a “order acceptance” notification to the customer.
- In case the waiter N number listens to customer orders, if one waiter accepts the W1 O1 order, the other waiter W2 should not have any access or control.
- The waiter can manually add / update / delete orders to the orders created by the system.
- Menu option: Each food can have an option such as spicy / lemon / sauce level and a comment box for additional comments. For all manual entries, the bartender can edit the customer’s screen later.
- Customers can cancel or edit the order before sending it to the queue.
- The table will display “Reserved” until the customer pays the invoice.
- After the customer completes and queues the order, the kitchen staff / cook / chef can view it and send an order confirmation there.
- In addition to a regular inventory, the system will maintain a material inventory so that when the order is processed in the kitchen, the manager knows how much of each item has been consumed and sends a material shortage alert.
- The customer can pay by cash or card.
How To Free Download?
Download “Bhojon” now from the download button given below.
Note: If you have any problem while downloading, kindly disable Adblock for this site.
Still, facing any issue? feel free to contact us.