Architect 2.2.2 – HTML and Site Builder
Download Architect Latest Version Free
Architect 2.2.2 – HTML and Site Builder
Architect 2.2.2 is a powerful and easy to use website and HTML generator. It can be used in several different ways: as a personal generator, SaaS application, integrated into existing projects, and more.
- Easy installation – Install Architect easily without coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy-to-use installer and documentation.
- Text editor: Double-click any text content to open a text editor where you can modify the text content and apply and remove various styles to the highlighted text.
- Live Editing – Easily edit, visually, and in real-time, most element properties such as fill, margin, border, shadow, backgrounds, text styles, and more. Or edit HTML, CSS, and js manually using built-in code editors for maximum project control.
- Publish and export Download the entire project, publish it to a remote server via FTP, or attach custom domains/subdomains to display projects.
- Templates: Architect comes with over 20 pre-built templates and you can easily load any HTML or bootstrap templates from the admin area.
- Flexible Element System: Use one of the over 40 elements included with the architect (and more in future free updates) or easily create your own custom elements.
- Advanced Drag and Drop – Easily move items around in the builder by dragging and dropping them where you want them to appear.
- Undo Manager: Did you make a mistake or want to roll back to a previous iteration? No problem, use the built-in undo manager to undo and redo any action in the architect.
- Editable Landing Page – The default landing page can be easily edited through the built-in appearance editor with live preview and no coding skills.
- SaaS model: earn money with the built-in premium subscription system. Create different plans for users to subscribe and control what functionality and limitations each plan has.
- High Performance: The architect is lightweight and has fast lighting performance and page load time out of the box.
- Dark Mode – The architect comes with pre-built dark and light themes. You can fully customize them or add new themes through the appearance editor.
- Custom Pages: Custom pages (eg, terms of service, about us, etc.) can be created using the built-in WYSIWYG editor.
- Menu editor – All site menus can be easily edited and reordered by dragging and dropping without any coding knowledge.
- Appearance Editor: easily manage the appearance of your site (colors, logo, landing page, menus, etc.) through the built-in appearance editor.
- Ads – Paste ad codes into built-in ad slots in the admin panel and Architect will show them automatically.
Roles and Permissions – Assign roles and permissions to users to grant or restrict access to specific functions on the site.
- Analytics: Google Analytics is integrated directly into the admin panel, so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is working.
- Translatable: the site can be easily translated from the administration panel, it also has multilingual support.
- Responsive: The architect is fully responsive and will work on desktops, mobile devices, tablets, and other devices.
- Documentation: Architect includes detailed documentation that explains everything from installation to creating custom elements.
- SEO editor: SEO tags for all pages can be modified directly from the appearance editor in the admin area.
Authentication: Full-featured authentication system with social login (Facebook, Twitter, and Google), normal login, registration, password recovery, account settings, and more.
- Disable logging – Logging can be completely disabled from the admin panel so that only users you manually create from the admin panel can log in.
- Professional Design: Professional pixel perfect design based on Google Material Design.
- Settings: The administration panel has many settings that allow you to adjust the site to your needs.
Multiple Start Pages – Choose from multiple start pages, including the start page, login page, or your own custom HTML page.
- Context menu: Right-click on any item to display the context menu with a variety of general options, such as moving items up and down more precisely when you drag,